What to Pack for a Van Adventure
What to bring? I am going to take many small trips this year to work out what i use and what I dont use.
Here is the list so far:
- Picnic Rug (Grass is itchy)
- Snorkel Set
- Guitar (Cannot find room - May have to leave at home)
- Camper chairs (Good Quality ones)
- Alcohol Stove (Safe Option and long lasting fuel) using cheap propane bottle ones instead very bad for the environment. But cheap stove only $30
- Laptop (big screen - offsite Netflixs and Spotify) - Got the Lenovo tablet instead of Laptop for this as has GPS Offline too.
- Fishing Rod and Crab nets (Auto - Fishing traps) - Might pass on Crab nets getting less and less room in Van.
- LED Bright Light (Safety)
- Basin to wash in (Pop up)
- Comfy Doona and lots of pillows (Too many Pillows)
- Rope (Parachord)
- Tool Box
- Electric Drill Battery Powered
- Camp Mats (Keep Dirt out of Van) - Got Kings Matt instead behind seat.
- Hammock (Light and small - Luxury)
- Nespresso Coffee Machine and Frother (Business and Pleasure) - No Coffee machine in this little van
- Dog Blanket (comfort Rusty)
- LED Lighting (Cheap and light)
- Spare Jerry Can (Under Camper Emergency). Decided against as too dangerous (Fumes and Explosive)
- Solar Shower
- Shower Tent (To difficult to setup)
- 4 Person Tent (Very nice to standup away from Van and flys)
- Aluminium Table (Two Tables)